- Determining if staying at home or moving to a senior care community is the best option
- Locating the most reliable, trustworthy elder care services in the greater Minneapolis/St. Paul for staying at home
- Selecting a Home Care Provider: reviewing rates, hours of service, service agreement and providing occasional or ongoing wellness checks
- Learning about the continuum of care, finding an alternative Minnesota housing community (independent housing, assisted living, memory care / residential care homes, nursing home care, hospice) and creating a plan to move your loved one
- Locating other senior community services to provide more care options, different eldercare support services as various other Geriatric Care Management needs arise
When a Care Plan is requested, MN Senior Care Partners meets with families for roughly 2-4 hours depending upon the complexity of the case, if it’s a solo or couple Care Plan and what’s requested of the Care Manager during this initial meeting.
Then, a Care Plan is created and sent to the family to review. Follow up meetings or phone call consultation is available as needed on an ongoing basis.